Check out this girls blog – her recipes are amazing!
Hi all! So sorry about the delay since my last blog post – I’ve had a lot to do, and let’s just say a recipe I was planning to share didn’t quite go to plan…
Today I’ve made a Banana and Pomegranate Sponge, with a lemon icing – the addition of pomegranate makes this sponge beautifully moist, whilst also contributing a delicious flavour.I hope you like it!
- 2 bananas, mashed
- pomegranate seeds from one pomegranate (around 100g)
- 100g butter
- 100g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1tbsp milk
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 150g self-raising flour
- Icing sugar (to decorate)
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan
- In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugar Creaming the butter and sugar
- Add the eggs and bananas, and mix well until combined
- Add the milk, baking powder and vanilla extract Doesn’t look very appetising at this stage!
- Slowly combine the flour with…
View original post 202 more words